Strategy War Games
Strategic planning and crisis management for pharmaceutical companiesAsk yourself this:
- What if your two biggest competitors just announced they merged?
- What if the technology provider you rely on exclusively to run your business suddenly gets purchased by your competitor?
- What happens if stem-cell research becomes wildly successful or if adaptive clinical trials become the norm?
Why ISR’s War Games SucceedISR-run war games are successful for several reasons:
- Creativity: getting management excited about strategy planning often takes unique practices
- Attention to process: a successful war game takes both up-front and back-end planning
- Industry knowledge: when moderating a war game, there is no substitute for domain expertise
- Research skills: we develop the background documentation that quickly gets management up-to-speed on a topic/ competitor