Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
Late Phase studies are becoming more important to biopharmaceutical sponsors. As the line between clinical development and commercialization continues to blur, better decisions need to be made. In order to make better decisions, one needs better information. This report provides an analysis of current Late Phase clinical trial trends and outsourcing.
- 3-year examination of the industry’s Phase IV study characteristics (i.e. study type, size, length)
- Average per company spend on Late Phase studies
- Study conduct and outsourcing penetration across 16 Late Phase study types
- Sponsors’ organizational hierarchy for Late Phase decision-making
- Criteria sponsors use to select (and disqualify) clinical service providers by study type
For Sponsors: Benchmark Late Phase study design and conduct against industry-wide, study specific trends to make more informed operational, resourcing, and outsourcing decisions.
For Service Providers: Drive operational and Late Phase sales strategies by understanding what studies are being conducted, which services sponsors are buying, what they will be buying, how they buy, where they will buy, and how they select clinical service providers
- Growth and Decline in Study Conduct and Outsourcing
- A 3-year History of Phase IV Studies
- Service Provider Dynamics
- Decision-making for Late Phase Studies
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.