This study is based on interviews with 149 decision-makers from around the world representing 95 unique pharma and biotech companies.
Respondents discuss, in detail, their plans for study conduct and outsourcing across various Late Phase study categories. In addition, respondents provide their perceptions of – and experiences with – dozens of Late Phase service providers. The report contains 153 pages, including novel and insightful analyses and nearly 200 charts and graphs.
- Late Phase market size and growth potential
- Late Phase service provider service quality and customer loyalty
- What drives sponsors’ selection of Late Phase service providers
- What drives sponsors’ satisfaction with Late Phase service delivery
- The complex decision-making units within sponsor companies
- Growth and decline in study conduct and outsourcing
- ePRO and Electronic Health Record Trends
- Innovation in Late Phase
- Service Providers Leading in Late Phase
- Service Provider Usage
- Service Provider Quality / Performance
- Service Provider Loyalty
- Drivers for late phase study conduct
- Sponsors’ Departmental responsibilities
- Service Provider selection by study type
- Late Phase Trends and Market Sizing
- Service Provider Dynamics
- Decision Making for Late Phase Studies
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.