CRO selection. CRO performance evaluation. Whether you’ve been in the business of clinical trials for two years or twenty, these processes typically remain onerous, time-consuming, challenging, crucial, stressful… Need we go on? We at ISR would like to think that spending over a decade researching service provider selection and performance has left us with a pretty good idea of what readers need to know in order to make the process of selecting a Phase I service provider less arduous and more effective. There is a whole lot riding on the outcomes of clinical trials – why not utilize available information to make educated service provider selections?
- Learn which service providers best suit your company’s needs by seeing how individual CROs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects
- Compare CRO customer loyalty ratings—based on customer satisfaction, willingness to recommend and likelihood to use again—in addition to verbatim responses from recent customers’ experiences
- Gain insight into the service provider attributes specific to Phase I work which drive outsourcing partner selection, as well as which attributes have become more important to industry peers over the past year
- Learn how your company’s performance matches up against its competitors in Phase I research and related services across 22 CRO attributes
- Discover the areas for improvement and standout product offerings your company is known for, and use the information to craft messaging to show what distinguishes its service offerings from the competition
- Gain insight into the factors which affect sponsor outsourcing preferences, and how sponsors select CROs for outsourced Phase I research
- Service Provider Selection Process
- Service Provider Perceptions and Interactions
- Service Provider Performance and Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.