Ask any HR manager working at a CRO or sponsor organization and they will tell you there is a war for talent when it comes to hiring and retaining high-quality CRAs. ISR decided to take a deep look at not only CRA salaries, but also signing bonuses, retention bonuses, raises, and turnover with the aim of benchmarking some industry trends. We collected data from 227 CRAs from various organizations and countries around the world.
We hope you enjoy reading this report and that you learn something about what motivates and demotivates CRAs so that you can design more effective recruitment and/or retention plans that help ensure your organization has access to enough quality CRAs. Remember, these are the folks that make such an impact on the quality of your clinical trials.
What you will learn:
- Education and experience levels held by CRAs, including breakdowns by various organization types
- Salary and benefits variations based on experience and geographical location of CRAs
- Analysis of the CRA work environment in terms of how respondents’ time and work is divided
- CRA perspectives on Risk-Based Monitoring
- Necessary requirements for CRAs to switch employers
How to use:
- Develop best practices for hiring and retaining high-quality CRAs
- Ensure your organization’s work environment and pay structure for CRAs are industry-standard or better
- Education and Experience
- Salary and Benefits
- Work Environment
- Job Switching
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.