Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
This report contains data from a survey of 105 central lab decision-makers from North America, Europe, and Asia representing. Decision-makers represent 77 different biopharma companies and provide views to their outsourcing and service provider selection strategies, as well as their spending for central lab services. Participants also provide insight into which services are likely to be in the highest demand through 2013 and their intentions for sole provider partnerships.
Sponsors will learn:
- How 7 service providers perform across critical service attributes
- The attributes your peers use to select and evaluate their vendors
- The adoption of sole source central lab partnerships
Service Providers will learn:
- The market size for outsourced central lab services
- The areas where sponsors see the most growth
- Which attributes are most important to your customers when selecting a service provider
- Preferred provider, sole source, and regional pharma activity
- Market Dynamics and Outsourcing Environment – This section discusses, from sponsors’ perspectives, which central labs services are likely to drive growth in the coming years; which global regions are increasing and decreasing in strategic importance; growth in “sole-provider” outsourcing; and sizes the market for outsourced central labs services.
- Service Provider Evaluations – This section provides an analysis of how central labs service providers are selected; how the top central labs providers perform, relative to their customers’ expectations; analyses of what drives satisfaction in central labs relationships; and central labs providers’ strengths and weaknesses; what can differentiate providers from each other; and the importance of specific metrics that labs providers might consider tracking and reporting going forward.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.