- Which Phase I service providers best meet sponsors’ service quality expectations?
- Are Phase I studies becoming more global?
- How much work is being outsourced to Large, Mid-size, and Specialized Phase I providers?
- Are sponsors outsourcing closer to home?
- What proportion of Phase I studies include patients?
- What can I expect the market to look like in 2014?
Those questions and more are answered within ISR’s “The Phase I Market Overview and Outlook” report.
- Discover why access to patient populations and alternative geographies should figure into your strategic planning
- Learn the tools sponsors use to select service providers and which providers best meet sponsors’ service quality expectations
- See how the proportion of Phase I outsourcing spend is divided amongst large, mid-size, and specialty Phase I providers
- Market Dynamics: Including the volume of Phase I studies and the volume of Phase I studies being outsourced, market size estimates for Phase I services and proportion of work that will be distributed amongst large global, mid-size multi-service, and specialty Phase I CROs, and how, if at all, sponsors see patient populations, multi-center studies, and other trends influencing study conduct in the future
- Geographical Trends: Where the industry conducts its Phase I studies currently and how this geographic mix will be different in 2014
- Service Provider Selection Criteria: The attributes that sponsors use to make their service provider selection decisions, which attributes are gaining in importance, and which providers are being solicited for Phase I work and being awarded that work
- Service Provider Phase I Quality Ratings: Profiles of 16 Phase I service providers where we identify where specific providers miss, meet, and exceed their customers’ delivery quality expectation across 10 critical dimensions
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.