It turns out that clinical monitoring is in no immediate danger of going the way of the dinosaurs. In fact, two-thirds of the respondents indicated they would recommend their son or daughter become a CRA. Status quo then, right? Not so fast, the times are changing. Now what?
This report details the overall awareness, interest, and potential adoption of alternative models for clinical monitoring; it uncovers the barriers to adopting these models; it gets at what phases of development are appropriate for the various mix of monitoring models; analyzes what pricing models are best for this highly outsourced activity; and broadens the industry’s understanding of how the clinical monitoring landscape will likely change over the next few years.
- Which models will see the most uptake over the next five years?
- For which phases of development are certain monitoring models best suited?
- What are the barriers to overcome in order to increase the adoption of new monitoring models?
- Where will outsourced monitors come from in the future?
- The changing times – Clinical monitoring is critically important to the drug development process, no question. But that does not mean it is a static process. This section provides evidence that times are changing and new clinical monitoring models have a place in the industry.
- The changing models – This section focuses on the industry’s perspectives on which models are likely to be adopted and for which phases of development they are most appropriate. Barriers to adoption are addressed as are economic models preferences.
- Why change? – Gives an overview of why it is going to be difficult to increase the adoption of newer monitoring models.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.