In this report, ISR provides insight into the clinical development environment, sponsor and service provider activities, and population “health status” for South Korea.
Why should South Korea be a part of your development plan?
- South Korea has seen rapid growth in the number of clinical trials performed from 33 in 2000 to 439 in 2010
- IMS is calling for a 6.5% CAGR in drug spending through 2015
- Recent fair trade agreements between the US and South Korea could mean more trade and better IP protection
- South Korea has one of the most advanced telecommunications infrastructures in the world with 95% of the population having internet access
- How population characteristics, qualified investigators, and government policies and incentives make South Korea the 8th most active and most valuable country for clinical trial activity
- On-the-ground insights from numerous high-level R&D employees in sponsor organizations and country heads from multinational CROs
- Health statistics in Korea, including disease incidence and prevalence, use of imaging technologies, and use of medicines in major therapy areas
- Compiled lists and contact details for pharma companies, service providers, and ### principal investigators in South Korea
- Understand how sponsors and CROs view South Korea as a site for clinical trials, understand logistical details for conducting South Korean trials, and illustrate the benefits and drawbacks of conducting trials in South Korea
- View into how South Korea compares to other countries on a variety of scales so the reader can best consider the areas in which South Korea may be beneficial as a trial site for their particular company
- Industry Interviews
- Korea Health Statistics
- Healthcare Technology and Medication Use
- Service Provider Capabilities
- Domestic Clinical Service Providers
- Domestic Non-Clinical Service Providers
- Domestic Service Provider Contact Summary
- International CRO List and Contact Details
- Domestic Pharma Company List and R&D Expenditure
- International Pharma Company List and Locations
- Clinical Investigator List and Contact Details
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.