ISR’s Service Provider Message Targeting and Segmentation Tool report highlights how biopharma decision-makers from various disciplines and geographies prefer to receive industry information, and which media outlets they use to obtain this information.
This analysis includes 109 media outlets across the following channels:
- 35 leading conferences
- 10 influential websites
- 14 influential industry email newsletter and newsfeeds
- 47 print publications
- 3 social media websites/outlets
Individual media outlet use is analyzed and presented in aggregate, by geographic location, and by organization size.
- Improve Advertising Efficiency: Reach your biopharmaceutical customers by understanding their information-seeking patterns and distributing your messages through the most effective channels and outlets
- Optimize Strategic Messaging: Segment your customer communications (geographically and organizationally) to ensure delivery of an optimized message
1. Preferred Ways of Learning
2. Conference Attendance
3. Website Visitation
4. Email Newsletter and Newsfeed Readership
5. Print Publication Readership
6. Social Media Usage
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.