Industry Standard Research interviewed experienced safety and pharmacovigilance decision-makers to get a better grasp on the function. These professionals shared their perspectives on topics such as the role of safety and PV within their organizations, how their departments are structured, how the function interacts with other departments within their companies, and key challenges faced by safety and PV employees. ISR also collected insights on department headcounts, outsourcing practices, and department funding.
ISR conducted 11 in-depth interviews with tenured post-marketing safety and pharmacovigilance professionals from leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in North America and Europe.
- Determine where your company’s approach to safety and pharmacovigilance may be different from a typical industry approach and the benefits and drawbacks that may result.
- Gather information on safety and pharmacovigilance structures and philosophies employed by other organizations to provide a new perspective from which to consider your company’s philosophies.
- Compare the size of your company’s safety and pharmacovigilance function to that of other companies.
- Safety & PV Goals
- Safety & PV Employees
- PV Work Throughout Development
- Department Size & Structure
- Organizational Alignment
- Effectiveness Measures
- Budgets & Funding
- Future Predictions
- Best Practices & Recommendations
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.
Pricing & Ordering
Table of Contents
Safety & PV Goals
Background Of Safety & PV Employees
Main Priorities Of Safety & PV
Top Priorities Of Post-Marketing And PV Activities
Key Factors That Have Shaped The Top Post-Marketing And PV Priorities
PV Work Done During The Development Process
Size Of Safety And PV Departments
Department Models And Structures
The Types Of Sub-Function Teams In Safety & Pharmacogilance Departments
Where Safety And PV Call “Home”
Safety & PV’s Effectiveness Measured
Safety & PV Department Budgets & Funding
PV Employee Salaries Based On Title & Role
Safety & PV Outsourcing
What Activities Are/Are Not Being Outsourced
Vendor Selection Criteria
Growth In Outsourcing Of PV Work
Safety & PV’s Main Challenges & Potential Solutions
Best Practices & Recommendations
Safety And PV Employees
Safety And PV Work & Priorities
Safety & PV Budget/Challenges