ISR provides insight into the clinical development environment, sponsor and service provider activities, and population “health status” for Russia. With this report, sponsors and service providers can make informed strategic development decisions by understanding the benefits and drawbacks to conducting trials in Russia.
- On-the-ground insights from several industry KOLs from top pharma companies and country heads from a multinational CRO
- How its economy and national policies make Russia an attractive country for clinical trial activity, and why regulatory uncertainty and process challenges remain
- Health statistics for Russia, including life expectancy, cancer and AIDS incidence rates, alcohol and tobacco consumption, and more (see table of contents)
- Capabilities of domestic service providers and contact details for domestic pharmaceutical companies
- Regulatory environment/ considerations and how they compare to EU standards
- Understand how sponsors and CROs view Russia as a site for clinical trials and where the country fits within their clinical development strategy
- Uncover logistical details for conducting Russian trials
- Illustrate the benefits and drawbacks of conducting trials in Russia
- Target specific indications by learning how Russia compares to other countries on a variety health statistics
- Set realistic expectations for trial operations and timing by reviewing historic, country specific trial metrics
1. Industry Interviews: ISR performed several interviews with respondents from the pharma industry. The goal of these interviews is to capture sponsor and CRO experiences with Russia as a site for clinical trials, understand logistical details for conducting Russian trials, and to illustrate the benefits and drawbacks of conducting trials in Russia.
2. Russia Health Statistics: ISR has gathered substantial information regarding health statistics in Russia. The goal is to provide a view into how Russia compares to other countries on a variety of indices to aid in trial recruitment.
3. Clinical Trial Overview: ISR analyzes clinical trial metrics from multiple sources to provide readers with data they can use to set realistic expectations for Russian clinical trials. This section also provides detailed regulatory information necessary for faster study start-up for trials in Russia.
4. Clinical Service Provider Capabilities: ISR outlines the capabilities of domestic clinical service providers, provides a list of domestic pharma/CRO association members, and provides a list of domestic and international pharmaceutical companies.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.