This primer – designed, executed and analyzed by research professionals from the drug development and commercialization industry – sheds light on prescribers’ views of biosimilars. It is based on interviews with 264 physicians in the United States and Western Europe. Respondents provided their beliefs, attitudes, intentions, and expectations on a number of biosimilar related topics including:
- Regulatory issues
- Safety and efficacy
- Prescribing / Pricing
- Development / Testing rigor
- Differences between “generic” and “novel” manufacturers
Sponsors and service providers can rely on this report to provide an important perspective on their development and commercialization strategies for Biosimilar products.
- Regulatory Awareness
- Safety and Efficacy
- Perceptions of Generic and Innovator Companies
- Prescribing Behavior
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.