Biosimilars have come to the forefront of discussion within healthcare partly because of their potential to reduce healthcare costs. Furthermore, the potential for approval of Biosimilars exists under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), for which the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is expected to release general guidance this year.
- Oncologists’ familiarity with Biosimilars and what their top-line concerns are.
- Oncologists’ concerns about safety, as well as preferred primary endpoints in a newly launched Biosimilars product.
- Oncologists’ views surrounding their expectations for Biosimilar pricing and prescribing behavior, and payer reimbursement expectations.
- Awareness of Biosimilars among US Oncologists
- Datapoints/Evidence for evaluating Biosimilars
- Manufacturing of Biosimilars
- Potential benefits of Biosimilars to practices and to patients
- Pricing, prescribing, and reimbursement
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.