Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
In much of our research, we make a point to ask respondents for their outlook on market changes or trends they expect to occur regarding a specific topic. To this end, ISR dedicated a research effort to providing a broad view into the industry’s perspectives on the clinical development market. For this report, 112 Phase II/III decision-makers were surveyed to gather their insights into where the Phase II/III market is expected to head over the next four years. This report is designed to assist those interested in the Phase II/III market in not only remaining current with market happenings but in getting a jump on what the market is expected to look like in 2020.
- 4-year examination of the industry’s Phase II/III market dynamics (i.e. study volume, outsourced spend)
- Average dollar value of outsourced Phase II/III studies and how this varies by sponsor size
- Criteria sponsors use to select (and disqualify) clinical service providers
- Current and future use of adaptive trials and risk-based monitoring in Phase II/III trials
- Gain understanding of the key decision-makers within sponsor organizations to develop more targeted communications
- Learn the most desirable characteristics of a Phase II/III service provider
- Discover the expansion into developing markets
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.