Welcome to ISR’s Phase II/III Study Trends and Market Outlook (2018-2022) report preview. Keeping up-to-date with the evolving pharmaceutical market is no easy task. The constant flow of newsletters hitting our inboxes is almost too much to wade through. But stay abreast of the market we must. To this end, ISR publishes a series of Study Trends and Market Outlook reports aimed at providing our readers with a high-level view of the clinical development space. For this report, 139 Phase II/III decision-makers were surveyed to share their insights into where the Phase II/III market is now and where it’s expected to head over the next four years.
What you will learn:
- 4-year examination of the industry’s Phase II/III market dynamics (i.e. study volume, outsourced spend)
- Average dollar value of outsourced Phase II/III studies and how this varies by sponsor size
- How Phase II/III spend is divided between large CROs, mid-size CROs, small/niche CROs, and AMCs – how this varies by sponsor size and how it is expected to change over time
- Which roles have the most responsibility for each of six different decisions related to Phase II/III study outsourcing
- Evolution of trends in the Phase II/III market (e.g. expansion into developing markets, evolving study complexity, and use of methods such as Real-World Evidence, patient centricity, non-traditional monitoring, ePRO, sensors/patches, and activity trackers, etc.)
How you can use this report:
- Gain understanding of the key decision-makers within sponsor organizations to develop more targeted communications
- Learn the most desirable characteristics of a Phase II/III service provider
- Ensure your Phase II/III outsourcing practices are industry standard or better
- Use the predictions of your peers to identify in what types of studies your competition is investing resources and understand how your company’s strategy compares to that of the industry.
- Utilize this information to ensure your capabilities and capacity are in line with the study types and volume that will be needed in the near future.
- Market Dynamics
- Provider Selection
- Trends and Predictions
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.