Recruiting clinical trial participants is hard. Recruiting pediatric clinical trial participants is even harder and with recent regulatory changes, the number of pediatric trials is expected to increase. This report addresses some of the factors that negatively impact pediatric trial patient recruitment and poses potential solutions to those issues.
- Sponsor company organization and outsourcing behavior
- Insight from pediatric patient recruitment specialists
- Common complaints from sites, sponsors, and CROs/AMCs
- Pediatric patient recruitment and retention obstacles and solutions from subject matter experts for overcoming those obstacles
- Use and effectiveness of alternative methods (social media and patient advocacy groups) in pediatric trial recruitment
- Number, length, and enrollment figures of ongoing pediatric trials based on data from clinicaltrials.gov
- Best Practices for:
- Drug development planning
- Outsourcing decisions
- Recruitment advertising and strategy
- Alternative recruiting methods
- Anticipate potential problems in pediatric patient recruitment in order to reduce trial delays
- Understand regulatory guidelines for pediatric trials and difficulties these guidelines pose for patient recruitment companies, sites, sponsors, CROs, and AMCs
- Benchmark your company’s pediatric recruiting structure to those of other companies outlined in the report
- Vendors: understand how to best market your pediatric recruitment capabilities
- Understand the bigger picture of the pediatric recruitment process
1. Company Organization
2. Company Structures
• Outsourcing Behavior
• Patient Recruitment Specialists
3. Regulatory Difficulties
• Regulatory Guidelines
• Common Complaints
4. Difficulties of Enrolling Pediatric Patients
5. Enrollment Best Practices
6. Alternative Recruitment Methods
• Social Media Usage
• Patient Advocacy Group Usage
7. Current and Recently Completed Pediatric Clinical Trial Figures
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.