In a market with few available therapies that exhibit limited effectiveness and a disease class which still classifies as “rare”, poor survival rates and lack of viable treatment options for Pancreatic cancer remain compelling reasons to develop new “Orphan” therapies to address largely unmet needs.
- Information on over sixty potential new therapies in active development
- Incidence rate of pancreatic cancer for each of the major and emerging global markets
- Drug regulatory approval dynamics by country, including: Trial and recruitment environment, regulatory environment, competitive product landscape, and pricing and reimbursement environment
- Optimize your product’s global development and commercial strategies
- Identify drug candidates for partnering strategies
- Evaluate your pipeline against products currently in development
- Identify the most effective market entry strategies
- Pancreatic Cancer Overview
- Commercial Rationale
- Environmental Analysis
- Clinical Development Pipeline
- Clinical Trial Environment
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.