Technology, especially smartphones, has transformed our daily lives. Over the past decade, ‘touch of a button’ access has disrupted many different industries from retail (e.g., Amazon) to transportation (e.g., Uber and Lyft). Today, technology has the potential to transform the way biopharma conducts clinical trials and perhaps, to disrupt the clinical development of medicines altogether.
For this study, Industry Standard Research (ISR) collected both qualitative and quantitative data. Qualitative telephone interviews were used to gain insight into mHealth expert viewpoints, while a quantitative, internet-based survey was used to collect hard data on familiarity with mHealth, anticipated implementation, and usage rates in recent or soon-to-be conducted clinical trials.
What you will learn:
- mHealth usage rates and adoption plans
- Whether mHealth technologies contribute to cost savings in clinical trials
- Road blocks to mHealth use in clinical development
- In which therapeutic areas and phases of development mHealth technologies are used most often
- Anticipated changes in mHealth use over the next 2 years
How to use:
- Gather information on industry practices and usage patterns to make informed decisions about implementing mHealth technologies in clinical research
- Discover cost-saving opportunities facilitated by the use of mHealth technologies
- Learn about current operational realities and barriers to the implementation of mHealth
- mHealth Market Dynamics
- mHealth Implementation
- How mHealth Impacts Costs
- mHealth Operational Realities
- Barriers to mHealth Utilization in Clinical Development
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.