Biopharmaceutical research companies efforts to bring new, more effective treatments to market represent the world’s best hopes to provide oncologists with the drugs needed to give cancer patients longer, healthier lives and reduce the burden of the disease on society. To garner awareness, interest, and trial for any oncological medications in development in the highly competitive US cancer drug market, biopharmaceutical manufacturers must develop sales/ information strategies that best serve oncologists’ needs. These strategies will certainly employ Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) in addition to traditional sales representatives. ISR’s Medical Science Liaison in Oncology offers insights into how oncologists engage with 20 biopharmaceutical manufacturer’s MSLs. This report contains critical knowledge on how manufacturers can best engage oncologists in a drug’s story.
- Understand how US oncologists want to be engaged
- Learn which sales and marketing mix matches with what oncologists expect
- Discover the traits of the best MSLs and which biopharmaceutical firms field MSLs exceed or fail to meet oncologists’ expectations
- Uncover what type of interactions oncologists view as appropriate and effective boundaries not to cross when engaging with an oncologist.
- Pinpoint the information oncologists find most valuable and the best sales channels for delivering specific types of data/ information
1. Access to Oncologists
- Opportunities for Access
- Visit Activity
2. MSL Performance
- Knowledge Factor
- Service Factor
3. The MSL Interaction Experience
- Discussion Topics
4. Information Strategies
- Preferred Source of Information
- Networking Role and Value
- MSL Outsourcing
- MSL Clinical Trial Involvement
5. All Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.