While the practice of managed markets (MM) has been around for decades, in-depth understanding of the drivers, key challenges, and organizational structures that are characteristic of the average MM function elude many. Recognizing the likelihood for variance in how market access issues emerge at different organizations, ISR conducted interviews with a cross-section of executive, director, and managerial level MM professionals from large, mid-size, and small pharmaceutical and biotech companies to gain a better understanding of managed markets departments, how they work, and the challenges they face.
- Determine where your company’s approach to the managed markets function may be different from a typical industry approach and the benefits and drawbacks that may result.
- Gather information on managed markets structures employed by other organizations to provide a new perspective from which to consider your managed markets alignment.
- Learn about common industry approaches to practices such as outsourcing and effectiveness measures within managed markets.
- Main goals and priorities of the managed markets function
- Structure of MM departments within organizations
- Main challenges faced by MM departments and the potential solutions
- How MM department funding is sourced
- What the future of MM will look like in 5 years
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.