This report provides insight into the current clinical trial activity surrounding lung cancer by examining industry-sponsored activities and quantifying important development milestones and trial metrics:
- Phase of study
- Study type distribution (expanded access, interventional, observational)
- Length of trials
- Patient enrollment
- Study sponsors
- Regional breakdown
- • Identify how products currently in development could impact this market and understand competitor involvement by using detailed information on current late phase lung cancer trials
- Benchmark your study length and patient enrollment metrics against industry-wide, phase-specific, and study type-specific averages
- Plan your clinical trial strategy better by understanding where industry-funded lung cancer trial sites are located globally
- Lung Cancer Clinical Trial Analysis
- Average Clinical Trial Enrollment
- Study Sponsor Analysis by Phase
- Regional Analysis
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.