This report benchmarks 26 IRT vendors (including in-house systems) across 20 different system attributes based on user experience. Anticipating that integration would be a challenge with eClinical technologies, ISR decided to take the unique approach of benchmarking IRT vendors’ integration with 20 EDC vendors, 14 ePRO vendors, and 29 CTMS vendors. This provides a closer look into the eClinical space, focusing not only on use and selection but on integration as well.
eClinical technology is an area of the clinical development market that ISR expects will continue to grow while also consolidating. Many of the questions answered in this report offer projections regarding the utilization of IRT services as well as what sponsors would like to see improved as the IRT market moves forward.
The data and conclusions drawn in this report offer value to both sponsors and CROs that outsource IRT services as well as the vendors currently offering eClinical IRT solutions. Due to a large portion of this report focusing on the integration capabilities of IRT systems, this report also provides value to those companies with EDC, ePRO, and CTMS systems as a means of understanding which of these systems are being integrated most often with which IRT systems.
- Learn which IRT providers are being most utilized by their peers.
- Understand which IRT applications are being integrated most often with various EDC, ePRO, and CTMS systems that may already be in place.
- Forecast what to expect in terms of outsourcing IRT services and the use of preferred providers.
- Benchmark IRT vendor performance based on data from unbiased assessments.
IRT Service Providers
- Benchmark 26 different IRT service providers (including in-house systems) across 20 different attributes based on user experience, which allows providers to gauge their own performance against attributes as well as other providers.
- Gain insight into the integration capabilities of providers’ respective systems by understanding which IRT applications are being integrated with which EDC, ePRO, and CTMS systems.
EDC, ePRO, and CTMS Providers
- Learn which EDC, ePRO, and CTMS systems are most often integrated with specific IRT systems.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.