The Site Coordinator – more than any other person – has the power to drive the success of clinical studies. With on-the-ground responsibility for patient recruitment, informed consent, completing CRFs, managing queries, etc., understanding this group’s perspective can make measurable differences to a pharma company’s or CRO’s development operations.
This report addresses in detail their ideas for:
- Enhancing patient recruitment efforts
- Developing closer relationships between sponsors and sites and CROs and sites
- Maintaining site engagement throughout the course of a clinical trial
- Improving feasibility estimates
Sponsors and CROs can use this report to strengthen patient and investigator recruitment efforts, revamp feasibility processes, and formulate a new and effective site relationship management approach.
- WIIFM – What’s in it for me, the sponsor or service provider? Why should I care about site coordinators?
- Feasibility – This section focuses on how sponsors and service providers can improve their feasibility estimates and a review of how site feasibility estimates are currently formulated.
- Patient Recruitment – Gives an overview of how site coordinators, with their considerable front-line experiences and perspectives, would improve patient recruitment.
- Improving Processes, Reducing Time to Database Lock – In the end a sponsor or service provider wants to lock patient data on-time. This section ties together site coordinator views of feasibility, recruitment, site start-up, and data management into some overall recommendations and drivers for change.
- Communications and Partnerships – A common theme throughout this survey was site coordinators extolling the virtues and pleading for more open and honest communications from sponsors and service providers. This section highlights their ideas for improving communication, which ultimately improves study performance.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.