Advertising agencies have become an integral part of a product’s commercialization. From patient recruitment to brand marketing, ad agencies are responsible for a variety of activities that impact a product’s success in the marketplace. In this report, ISR has compiled and analyzed extensive data around healthcare ad agencies that will allow stakeholders within the industry to make more informed decisions about how and to which ad agencies these services are outsourced. 103 decision-makers with experience working with ad agencies have weighed in to provide insight into their agency selection process. They have provided feedback on 313 recent service encounters with 68 different ad agencies.
- Uncover the leaders in the health ad agency space, and gain insight based on data from 103 users of agency services.
- Understand current and future predictions for budget allocation.
- Learn how respondents select, work with, and perceive ad agencies.
- Gain insight into agency best practices and areas for improvement.
- Compare ad agency services by accessing peer-based service quality ratings across 31 critical attributes.
- Pinpoint potential delivery concerns early in an agency relationship in order to develop proactive strategies to address potential gaps.
- Benchmark your company’s RFP and selection process.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.