ISR identifies and explores the patterns and preferences surrounding the needs, treatments, and side-effects of patients living with chronic cluster headaches, tension headaches, and migraines.
This report provides pharmaceutical and biotech companies and their service providers with an opportunity to position their product, enhance clinical development planning, and improve clinical trial patient recruitment.
- Quickly get a baseline for “a day in the life” of a severe headache sufferer. Learn about their conditions, quality of life, headache triggers, unmet needs, and treatment satisfaction
- Talk their language and design your marketing and advertising plans to account for the current issues and unmet patient needs
- Improve protocol design and patient recruitment efforts by incorporating socio-economic and treatment-specific messages into your plans
- Understand what types of physicians patients are seeing and what is impacting their medication treatment decisions
- And more… See the full table of contents in this preview for a full list of topics covered in this report
- 209 patients in the United States who were screened for having chronic cluster headaches, tension headaches, or migraines completed a 30-minute web-based quantitative survey conducted by ISR.
- All survey questions were segmented by the three conditions analyzed, as well as by
- Type of insurance
- The patient’s likelihood of enrolling in a clinical trial
- Type of primary physician the patient is seeing for treatment
- Length of time since diagnosis
- Severity of symptoms
- Household income
- Number of treatments
- Type of treatment
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.