The capital market is expecting big things from cloud-based applications servicing the health care and pharmaceutical markets. More and more systems, processes, files, storage, and approvals are moving towards cloud-based applications and trial master files are no exception. For this report, ISR gauged how the adoption of eTMF systems is progressing and how it will continue to progress (or not) over the next few years. ISR collected data from actual eTMF users at sponsor organizations and CROs. Their perspectives enable the report to provide a “hands-on” level of data analysis and evaluations of eTMF systems.
- eTMF vendor familiarity, leadership perception, and use
- Market dynamics such as preferred provider agreement penetration
- Decision-making units and processes within sponsor organizations and CROs
- Top selection attributes/criteria used when selecting an eTMF provider
- Top performance attributes/criteria used when evaluating an eTMF provider
- Performance evaluations of the leading eTMF software providers
Sponsors and CROs
- Understand actual user experience and satisfaction with leading eTMF software providers
- Better inform your eTMF buying and vendor selection process
- Discover new eTMF providers to evaluate
- Negotiate contracts from a data-based position of strength
For eTMF vendors
- Understand the top selection attributes/criteria used when sponsors and CROs are selecting an eTMF provider and the top performance attributes/criteria used when they are evaluating an eTMF provider
- Learn where your company sits in the competitive landscape and, therefore, where to focus sales and marketing efforts
- Prepare better proposals and bid defenses based on understand the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.