The information in ISR’s Electronic Media Use in Academic Medical Center Patient Recruitment report sheds light on the benefits, challenges and strategies of electronic media use for clinical trial recruitment. We are currently in an era where Facebook, Twitter, and Google searches link all of us to a larger global community. Clinical sites are actively navigating how to apply these resources to connect with patients around the world. The report will help academic medical centers, site personnel and CRO/sponsors understand which channels and strategies will best help accomplish their recruitment goals, and which ones can be developed for increased success in this realm.
- The use, effectiveness and strategy of electronic media campaigns across five academic medical centers or affiliated practices.
- Main drivers and deterrents for implementing e-media approaches, based on respondent experience.
- How sites have achieved success with electronic media use, including tips on messaging, pre-screening, and using
electronic medical records.
- Source and size of budget for electronic media use.
- Regulatory environment for e-media use, including federal,
state, and university-specific IRB regulations.
(1) Large Academic Medical Center, United States
(2) Large Academic Medical Center, United States
(3) Large Academic Medical Center, United States
(4) Large Academic Medical Center, United States
(5) Private Practice Affiliated with Large Academic Medical Center, United States
- Data for this study were collected in Q1, 2016.
- 5 participants from the United States participated in 45-minute telephone interviews.
- All participants hold high-level study coordinator or research management positions at Academic Medical Centers or affiliated institutions.
- Participants were screened to ensure they were responsible for patient recruitment decisions for their institutions.
- To protect confidentially, participant and company names have been blinded in this report.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.