In this new and important report, ISR investigates the changing nature of European pharmaceutical company’s sales detailing. While the pharmaceutical sales detail remains a core part of pharmaceutical manufacturer and physician interaction, the detail itself continues to integrate of new communication technologies. How have web-based and telephone-based detailing systems been received by physicians practicing in the leading areas of drug development, cardiology, oncology, and respiratory/pulmonology? Have these technologies made sales details more efficient and effective? Do physicians in those critical fields find the value and do the outcomes of an electronic detail equal those of an in-person detail?
Utilizing syndicated primary marketing research, ISR provides insights into detailing behavior and preferences, the value prescribers place on in-person and electronic detail sessions, and, by country and therapeutic specialization, prescribers’ assessments of usefulness, satisfaction, trustworthiness, and other outcome variables for both in-person and electronic detail sessions.
- Detailing Utilization – This section provides an overview of detailing behavior and preferences
- Detailing Value – This section outlines and ranks in order of importance the value prescribers place on detail sessions – regardless of whether in-person or electronic.
- Detailing Outcomes – In the analysis section of the report we present, by therapeutic specialization, prescribers’ assessments of Usefulness, Satisfaction, Trust, and a number of other outcome variables for both in-person and electronic detail sessions.
- Study Data – As always, ISR provides a section of charts and graphs that outline the responses to every question asked in the research. Spend some time in this section to formulate additional insights.
2. Study Findings
- Detailing Utilization
- Detailing Value
- Detailing Outcomes
3. Study Data
4. Detail Environments
- Product Lifecycle Fit
- Allocation of Sales and Marketing
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.