Finding patients to participate in clinical trials is a constant struggle in the pharmaceutical industry. The challenging nature of recruitment leads both sponsors and service providers to consistently explore new geographies to find appropriate patient populations. The largest CROs have made several recent acquisitions and agreements in the Middle East and North Africa region which may indicate that clinical trial activity in the area is poised to increase.
In this report, ISR provides insight into the clinical trial regulation and development environment, sponsor and service provider activities, and population “health status” for Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia. Consider this report a “primer” for learning about clinical trials in the region.
- How population health status, regulations, clinical trial activity, and international and domestic company partnerships make Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia some of the top emerging global pharmaceutical markets
- Insights from domestic service provider organizations on conducting clinical trials in Egypt, Israel, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia
- Clinical trial operational metrics for country-specific clinical studies
- Compiled lists and contact details for domestic and international service providers
- Understand how Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabi compare to other countries on a variety of health condition scales so the reader can consider the areas in which they may be beneficial as trial sites
- Understand the legal, logistical, and regulatory details for conducting clinicals trials, and illustrate the benefits and drawbacks of conducting trials in Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia
ISR gathered content for this report via an exhaustive secondary research effort and from company profile questionnaires that were distributed to CROs profiled in this report.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.