eCOA (electronic clinical outcome assessment) and ePRO (electronic patient-reported outcome) have been gaining traction as services/technologies used in clinical development. The data in this report indicate some of the largest anticipated growth in this area that ISR has seen over the past ten years. The world is shifting toward patient feedback, real-time data collection, conditional approvals, personalized medicine, BYOD (bring your own device), mHealth data collection and analysis – all of these changes bode well for eCOA/ePRO expansion. This report examines the industry perception of the eCOA/ePRO market based on the responses of 117 industry professionals experienced with these systems. ISR has asked respondents how their respective companies handle the decisions associated with outsourcing these systems as well as how they would prefer the outsourcing be handled. Additionally, ISR has benchmarked 17 eCOA/ePRO systems based on more than 400 service provider encounters. Each provider’s performance is benchmarked based on the performance of these providers against expectations across 23 attributes.
Sponsors and CROs:
- 400+ service provider encounters with 17 eCOA/ePRO systems.
- Bird’s eye view of the eCOA/ePRO market and the decline of paper solutions, criteria used for provider selection, and service provider performance.
- Which providers may fit your needs best – a range of attributes or focused needs, smaller provider versus larger provider, degree of device integration-ready, etc.
- Benchmark your performance against your competition.
- Anticipate how changes in trial volume and adoption/penetration will affect your future business opportunities.
- Identify operational improvements and product characteristics that impact trial success, especially device integration.
- Understand your company’s and the competition’s position in the marketplace in terms of familiarity and use – this market remains highly fragmented with some providers having notably more market presence than others.
- Executive Summary
- Market Environment
- Provider Selection Criteria
- Service Provider Performance
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.