Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) play a fundamental role in the modern and ever-evolving clinical development process. Sources project that the eClinical industry will surpass $5 billion by 2018, and grow at a CAGR of 13.5% through 2018. This report offers projections regarding the utilization of CTMS services and providers as well as what sponsors would like to see improved as the CTMS space moves forward.
This report offers value to sponsors and CROs that outsource CTMS services as well as to vendors that offer eClinical CTMS solutions. Because a large portion of this report is dedicated to the integration capabilities of CTMS applications, this report also provides value to those companies with EDC, ePRO, and IRT systems as a means of understanding which systems are most often integrated with specific CTMS applications.
- Learn which CTMS providers are being most utilized by your peers.
- Understand which CTMS applications are being integrated most often with various EDC, ePRO, and IRT systems.
- Forecast what to expect in terms of outsourcing CTMS services and the use of preferred providers.
- Benchmark CTMS vendor performance based on data from unbiased assessments.
CTMS Service Providers
- Benchmark 29 different CTMS service providers (including in-house systems) across 20 different attributes based on user experience, which allows providers to gauge their own performance against attributes as well as other providers.
- Gain insight into the integration capabilities of providers’ respective systems by understanding which CTMS applications are being integrated with which EDC, ePRO, and IRT systems.
EDC, ePRO, and IRT Providers
- Learn which EDC, ePRO, and IRT systems are most often integrated with various CTMS applications.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.