ISR knows that selecting a preclinical CRO is not easy. Does the provider have the necessary therapeutic expertise? Will the project be completed on time and within budget? Without prior experience with a provider, purchasers of CRO services are often forced to rely on incomplete or biased assessments of CRO performance passed on through word of mouth from peers within the industry.
In this Benchmarking report, ISR provides the data necessary to answer these questions – and many more – with confidence. 101 decision-makers have weighed in with their Preclinical CRO selection criteria and outsourcing behaviors. They have provided feedback on 446 recent service encounters across 42 Preclinical CROs. 18 providers have received detailed service quality profiles.
- Make a more informed purchase of Preclinical services by understanding which service providers best fit your company’s needs and negotiate from a position backed by data
- Broaden your Preclinical CRO evaluation list by accessing peer-based service quality ratings across critical attributes
- Pinpoint potential delivery concerns early in a CRO relationship or evaluation in order to develop proactive strategies to address potential gaps
For Preclinical Service Providers:
- Uncover your own — and competitor — delivery strengths and weaknesses
- Design messaging to tout your company’s strengths
- Compete more effectively by understanding buyers’ selection criteria and outsourcing trends
1. Outsourcing Behaviors, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Intentions
- Preclinical Leaders
- Proposal Volume
- Service Provider Usage
- Service Provider Preference
- Service Provider Cost Experience and Perceptions
2. Service Provider Selection Drivers
- Most Important Service Provider Attributes
- Service Provider Attributes Gaining Importance
3. Service Provider Performance and Scorecards Across Attributes
- Staff Characteristics Ratings
- Operational Excellence Ratings
- Organizational and Finance Ratings
- Performance Summary by Category
- Service Provider Loyalty
4. Service Provider Service Quality Profiles
5. All Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.