Welcome to the 10th edition of ISR’s CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase I Service Providers report. As ever, the goal of this report is to provide detailed information to aid in making informed decisions when outsourcing Phase I work.
305 qualified Phase I decision-makers participated in our survey to share their insights on topics such as selection drivers, perceptions of providers, and how well provider performance stacked up against their expectations. 46 Phase I providers received performance evaluations on 18 attributes and 4 services across five categories (Budget Factors, Delivery Factors, Staff Characteristics, Accessibility, and Services). Based on customer feedback, ISR has introduced the Services scorecard this year. Respondents who have recent experience using a CRO for Central lab, Biostatistics, Data management, and/or Monitoring services rate how well providers performed on those specific services.
- Make a more informed purchase of Phase I services by understanding which service providers best fit your company’s needs
- Broaden your Phase I CRO evaluation list by accessing peer-based service quality ratings across 18 critical attributes and 4 services
- Pinpoint potential delivery concerns early in a sponsor-CRO relationship in order to develop proactive strategies to address potential gaps
Clinical Service Providers:
- Uncover your own—and competitor—delivery strengths and weaknesses
- Design messaging to tout your company’s strengths
- Compete more effectively by understanding buyers’ selection criteria and outsourcing trends
- Service Provider Selection Process
- Service Provider Perceptions and Interactions
- Service Provider Performance and Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.