In this report, ISR provides pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturing organizations a comprehensive analysis of current outsourcing practices and trends, and quantifies CMOs’ service quality across a series of performance attributes. In this Consumer Reports-style analysis, ISR gathered data on 481 service encounters from 116 respondents, all of whom were required to pass screening criteria in order to participate.
For Drug Developers:
- Make a more educated purchase of CMO services by understanding which CMOs best fit your company’s needs
- Broaden your CMO evaluation list by accessing peer-based service performance reviews across common attributes
- Stay on top of industry trends including outsourcing models, use of preferred providers, geographic activities, and outsourcing propensity across various processes
- Improve marketing and proposal content by understanding key attributes outsourcing decision-makers are using to drive CMO selection
- Uncover your own — and competitor — delivery strengths and weaknesses
- Design messaging that can effectively portray your company’s strengths and differentiate from the competition
- 1. Outsourcing philosophies and practices
- CMO perceptions and interactions
- CMO selection drivers
- CMO performance and scorecards across attributes
- CMO loyalty
- Company service quality profiles
- Study data
- Respondent Demographics
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.