Clinical imaging has become an integral part of the extensive and expensive research and development process of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Clinical imaging modalities such as magnetic resonance images (MRI), computed topography scans (CT), and x-rays are fundamental in testing the safety and efficacy of drugs in development phases I through IV.
This report offers two unique perspectives to the clinical imaging service provider market based on the surveys ISR has administered – one from the perspective of companies who currently outsource their imaging services and another from the actual imaging service providers.
- Compare potential service providers
- Identify which imaging companies are most recognizable in the imaging service sector
- Learn how competitors use imaging service providers
- Understand the needs and demands that currently exist within the market
- Benchmark current offerings compared to industry averages
- Learn how to differentiate from competitors
ISR gathered content for this report via an exhaustive primary and secondary research effort.
- 30-45 minute web based quantitative and qualitative survey with 60 respondents from companies who outsource imaging clinical trials
- Company profile questionnaires distributed to CROs profiled in this report
- An analysis of clinicaltrials.gov data to provide a high-level overview of current clinical imaging trial activity
- Company and Association information gathered from company websites and publications
- Biomedical Systems
- Certus International
- Charles River
- PAREXEL Informatics
- QPS Holdings, LLC
- Caliper Discovery Alliances and Services
Dedicated imaging CROs
- Canfield Scientific, Inc
- Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies
- Clinical Image Management Systems
- Flagship BioSciences
- ACR Image Metrix
- Imaging Endpoints
- Inference Systems
- Intrinsic Imaging
- Molecular NeuroImaging
- Numira Biosciences
- Prism Clinical
- Radcore Labs
- Radiant Sage
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.