The Clinical imaging market (much like the Cardiac Safety/ ECG market) is one of the more interesting clinical outsourcing markets we’ve evaluated. As one of the few frontiers where specialized service providers can effectively compete with the global, full service CROs, it is very important to understand the strengths and weaknesses of these providers and understand which services are going to be needed in the near future.
For Sponsors: The use of imaging in clinical trials is not an everyday occurrence and your organization may not have had the opportunity to “try out” as many providers as you would like. This research provides you with a head-start in determining which service providers perform well and those that perform not-so-well in the areas you need the most assistance with.
For Service Providers: You’ll gain a better understanding of the current imaging services market, including how sponsors select providers and an assessment of your services as they are perceived by your customers.
- High-level takeaways and implications: sponsors – In this section we lay out what the data in this report is telling biopharmaceutical sponsors and how it could impact your development strategies and operations. The goal of this section is to arm you with usable recommendations that can impact your current and future operations.
- High-level takeaways and implications: service providers – This section summarizes how imaging service providers perform on service-level attribute satisfaction, which imaging services and related services are most important to provider selection, and respondents’ preferences for using different imaging provider types.
- Market dynamics – This section focuses on the broader market and environment surrounding imaging services in clinical trials. These include: Overall growth rate, Outsourcing penetrations (current and future), Use of service providers/ preference/ position, and Performance of specialized imaging providers vs. multi-service CROs
- Imaging service provider selection – In the end sponsors or service providers need each other more for imaging services than for most clinical trial services. This is not a service/ function most biopharmaceutical companies want to keep in-house as the need is highly variable. This section examines, for the benefit of both sponsors and service providers, the overall performance of the top imaging providers. This data can be used to by sponsors to better select providers and by service providers to tout and improve their performance.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.