It’s not only the efficacy of the compound that determines whether or not a product is ultimately approved. The quality of your development staff also makes a difference. The increase in volume, scope, and complexity of clinical trials has brought the issue of development staff quality to a head. There simply aren’t enough high-quality, experienced, and well-trained staff to go around. And the impact of this is greater for some positions than for others.
This research details current trends in clinical development staff quality.
Sponsors and CROs alike can use this research to understand how the industry’s talent pool affects clinical development; benchmark their own company’s staff quality and experience against industry norms and expectations; and to anticipate the changes yet to come.
- Sources of Staff
- Differences in Outsourced and In-house Studies
- Outsourcing Engagement Models-Current and Future
- Sponsor Oversight of Outsourced Studies
- Staff Quality
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.