ISR’s report explores how often various outsourcing models are used, sponsor satisfaction with models, the driving forces behind using each type of model, as well as which situations would be likely to cause a sponsor to deviate from their standard outsourcing design.
- Benefits for each major outsourcing model
- Percentage of outsourcing volume each model currently represents and how this will shift by 2015
- Sponsor satisfaction, reasons for selection, and details for how each model is used
- For Study Sponsors: Identify which outsourcing models other organizations are utilizing, their level of satisfaction, and their reasons for choosing that model.
- For Service Providers: Define your marketing and operational strategy by understand your customers’ current and future outsourcing needs and why they choose certain outsourcing models.
1. Executive Summary
2. Clinical Development Outsourcing Dynamics
- Distribution of outsourcing budget by activity
- Drivers of outsourcing model selection
- Current volume and anticipated growth/decline by outsourcing model
- Preferred service provider type by phase of development
- Outsourcing difficulties
- Roles and responsibilities that influence service provider selection
3. Satisfaction, Selection, and Use of Outsourcing Models
- Analysis of each outsourcing model evaluated including the current and future anticipated volume of studies, satisfaction with that model, and reasons to use that model
4. Future Predictions
- Likelihood to deviate from current model in specific scenarios
- Likelihood to change service providers based on trends
5. Study Data
ISR conducted 100 quantitative surveys with respondents who:
- Currently work at a pharma or biotech company with annual R&D expenditure of at least $100M
- …Have responsibility for outsourcing clinical trials
- …and are knowledgeable about their company’s clinical development outsourcing model
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.