ISR’s Clinical Development Outsourcing Models (3rd Edition) takes a look at user experiences with seven different clinical development outsourcing models:
- Preferred Provider
- Hybrid Full Service and FSP
- Compound or Program-based
Participants were required to have active roles in outsourcing to be included in this study. The data in this report, therefore, assists users in understanding which models the industry is using and how they compare to each other.
- Sponsors can use the data contained in this report to compare their outsourcing practices and models against industry peers and to see which models are performing better than others. Sponsors can also match up their needs (e.g. resource flexibility vs. a desire for improved service provider relationships/deeper partnerships) to see why peers have chosen the models they have.
For Service Providers:
- This report will help you keep up-to-date on the various outsourcing models and their use. Use the data to better understand why sponsors are selecting the models they are and where the models break down to help ensure your marketing messages and organizations are designed to minimize these barriers and improve performance.
- Clinical Development Outsourcing Dynamics
- Outsourcing Models: Performance, Selection and Use
- Future Trends
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.