Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
This is the third edition of ISR’s Central Lab Market Dynamics and Service Provider Benchmarking report and we consider it to be the most informative yet. There have been a few modifications in this edition with the inclusion of additional central lab service providers and new performance measures. These modifications allow for deeper analysis of each provider as well as a wider range of providers for readers to assess. As in the past, analyses of market dynamics and industry trends are also critical parts of this report.
This report will help both study sponsors and providers answer a number of questions germane to selecting and evaluating central lab service providers.
For study sponsors:
- Understand the service areas expected to grow in demand and the geographic trends associated with central lab service provider use to ensure you are up to date with how your industry peers are outsourcing their central lab work.
- Know the criteria used by peers to select central lab providers to help strategically and scientifically evaluate central lab bids for your business.
- Assess performance data provided in this report to select a provider that excels in areas important to you and/or determine how your current provider is performing relative to their competition.
For central lab service providers:
- Determine the attributes and metrics critical to study sponsors in their selection of service providers to (1) internally assess your lab’s capabilities in these areas and (2) evaluate whether your lab is marketing its abilities in the areas deemed important by sponsors.
- Gain knowledge of customers’ views of your performance and that of your competitors to be able to sufficiently tout your strengths and improve on perceived weaknesses.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.