Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
When does “centralized” not really mean “centralized?” We ask the question because the data from this report points in the direction of “central” lab services becoming more decentralized. Not necessarily from a local labs perspective, but from a service provider and regional point of view.
In this report, ISR revisits the central lab market to explore topics and trends in the global central lab market.
- Market Dynamics and Outsourcing Environment: Understand future service growth areas, regional trends, market size and outsourcing activities in the central lab market
- Analysis of Central Lab Service Providers: Learn how the top central lab providers performed relative to their customers’ expectations, market share, and the linkage between central lab and clinical monitoring outsourcing
For Sponsors – Understand the strengths and weaknesses of nine central lab providers enabling better vendor selection to compliment organizational needs
For Central Lab Providers –
- Learn which lab services and geographies are expected to drive future growth
- Understand criteria used to select central lab service providers
- Recognize, address, and benchmark service quality opportunities with feedback from buyers of central lab services
- Market Dynamics and Outsourcing Environment – Sponsors’ perspectives on which central labs services are likely to drive growth in the coming years, which global regions are increasing and decreasing in strategic importance, the growth in “sole-provider” outsourcing, and market size for outsourced central labs services
- Central Lab Service Providers – An analysis of how central labs service providers are selected; how central lab providers perform relative to their customers’ expectations; an analysis of what drives satisfaction in central lab relationships; central lab providers’ strengths and weaknesses, including what can differentiate providers from each other; and the importance of specific metrics that lab providers might consider tracking and reporting going forward.
- Study Data – As always, ISR provides readers a comprehensive look at the responses to every question we asked participants.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.