As the central lab service provider space continues to grow and evolve, ISR aims to stay abreast of the market landscape. We surveyed 124 qualified decision-makers to gather their insights on industry trends and market dynamics, in addition to the selection criteria used when choosing a central lab service provider. As with previous editions, respondents also evaluated over 20 central lab service providers on key performance measures. For the purpose of this report, “central lab” is defined as a vendor that supplies specimen collection kits, logistics services, safety alerts, and a wide variety of laboratory testing services as well as providing lab reports to investigators.
With this report, both study sponsors and central lab providers will gain insight into a number of important topics and metrics pertinent to their understanding of the central lab service provider space. In addition to service provider selection and performance evaluations, this report delves into topics such as predicted future growth of central lab services, geographic locations of central lab tests, the usage of preferred providers, as well as respondents’ perspectives on awareness, familiarity, reported usage, and perceived leadership of central lab providers.
- Learn the criteria used by peers to select central lab providers to help strategically and scientifically evaluate central lab bids for your business
- Assess performance data provided in this report to select a provider that excels in areas important to you and/or determine how your current provider is performing relative to their competition
- Understand industry trends and practices for outsourcing central lab activities
Central Lab Providers
- Understand the service areas expected to grow in demand as well as geographic trends associated with central lab testing to ensure your services are aligned with market needs
- Determine the attributes and metrics critical to study sponsors in their selection of central lab providers to assess whether your lab is marketing its abilities in the areas deemed important by sponsors
- Gain knowledge of customers’ views of your performance and that of your competitors to be able to sufficiently tout your strengths and improve on perceived weaknesses
- Market Dynamics and Outsourcing Environment
- Service Offerings and Regional Activity
- Central Lab Service Provider Metrics and Selection
- Service Provider Performance and Loyalty
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.