ISR’s report provides insight into current bioanalytical lab activities, the anticipated increase in demand for these services through 2015, outsourcing market dynamics, as well as a service quality analysis for 17 bioanalytical lab service providers.
- Current and future changes in the demand for numerous small and large molecule tests across discovery and preclinical, clinical development, and post-commercialization
- Geographic locations and distribution of bioanalytical lab spending across test categories
- Environment for bioanalytical lab outsourcing, including: data on preferred providers, spending distribution across large CROs, niche lab providers, and in-house sponsor labs
- Most important attributes sponsor companies use to select bioanalytical lab providers
- Performance evaluations of 17 leading bioanalytical lab companies across key service delivery components
- Evaluate and select bioanalytical lab providers by relying on peer-based service quality ratings
- Shore up resources in anticipation for future growth in demand for bioanalytical services
- Establish partnership synergies by selecting a bioanalytical lab provider that fits your organizational needs
For Service Providers:
- Position resources to capitalize on the anticipated growth of bioanalytical lab services
- Quantify sponsors’ awareness, use, and preference for 17 bioanalytical lab service providers
- Differentiate your services by identify criteria sponsors use to select bioanalytical lab providers
- Utilize customer satisfaction ratings from a third-party source to identify operational and process improvements and position your organization against competitors
- Executive Summary: In this section ISR summarizes the key findings and develops implications and recommendations for sponsor and service provider organizations.
- Test Capabilities & Trends: Gauges the current and future change in the need for numerous small and large molecule tests across discovery and preclinical, clinical development, and post-commercialization. This section also identifies current and future geographic locations for bioanalytical tests and provides current and future distribution of bioanalytical lab spending across test categories.
- Outsourcing Environment: Outlines the current environment for bioanalytical lab outsourcing and includes data on preferred providers, spending distribution across large CROs, niche lab providers, and in-house sponsor labs.
- Service Provider Selection: Details the most important attributes sponsor companies use to select bioanalytical lab providers across mass spectrometry and immunochemistry services.
- Service Provider Perception & Performance: Provides sponsors and service providers with a view into the performance of seventeen (17) leading bioanalytical lab companies across key service delivery components.
- Cross-Service Provider Performance: Data are presented by the key attributes used to measure bioanalytical lab vendor quality and performance for the eight (8) labs that received full profiles (based on the number of interactions captured during the research).
- Service Provider Drill-downs: This section provides a one-page summary of vendor familiarity and performance for each of the twenty-eight (28) bioanalytical lab providers included in the research.
- Respondent Demographics: Provides the reader with an understanding of the demographics (company type, geographic location, phase responsibility, roles and responsibility, job level, etc.) for the 100 respondents.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.