Patient recruitment is a primary concern of the clinical trial industry. Every day that a clinical trial goes beyond its intended deadline the sponsor organization could lose hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars in sales. Sponsors, CROs, and sites engage various means to reach key milestones on time and within budget.
To provide the best perspective on this critical topic, ISR gathered opinions from key decision-makers at three different types of stakeholder organizations: sponsors, CROs, and sites. Further, we explored the increasingly important role of specialized patient recruitment firms by examining their market penetration, value, and performance.
- Which entity (sponsor, CRO or site) has the greatest potential to impact patient recruitment success and why
- Key drivers to successful patient recruitment, including which study characteristics impact participation
- Respondents’ insight into their approach to recruiting for a global trial, including country selection factors and challenges for which to be prepared
- Know when and how to engage a specialized patient recruitment firm to get the best value
- Understand the value of various patient recruitment tactics and the best sources for recruiting patients
- Employ best practices identified by industry peers to improve the likelihood your clinical trial will be completed on-time and within budget
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.