One of the primary challenges to successfully completing a clinical study is estimating the medical, clinical, logistical, and regulatory feasibility of the trial. Within the clinical trial feasibility process, sponsors, CROs and sites evaluate the possibility of conducting a clinical trial within a specific geographic region with the overall objective of completing the project with targeted patients and within defined timelines and costs. Thorough feasibility analyses that implement best practices will assist sponsors in delivering successful site start-ups and trials with data from the right patients while finishing on-time and on-budget. ISR gathered opinions from key stakeholders—sponsors, CROs and sites—to identify the best practices within the feasibility analysis process.
- The percentage of trials that require a feasibility analysis and whether the analysis is conducted in-house or outsourced
- Objectives for conducting a feasibility analysis and the data sources utilized and site selection strategies
- Awareness of feasibility analysis service providers, frequency of use and how well providers performed with respect to client expectations
- Implement the top techniques and innovations identified by sponsors and CROs for conducting a feasibility analysis
- Improve the accuracy of your own feasibility analyses by learning which characteristics and activities contribute to predictive feasibility estimate
- Understand the potential value to be gained by engaging a specialized feasibility analysis firm under specific circumstances
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.