This report examines the common out sourcing practices of 53 sponsor companies, as well as provides metrics for short, average, and extended timelines for critical stages in the outsourcing decision process.
Companies are benchmarked on factors including:
- RFP quality
- RFP response times
- Responsiveness to questions
- Bid defense organization
- Protocol quality
Biopharmaceutical Companies will receive the data they need to optimize their outsourcing processes, potentially saving millions by shortening timelines and beginning an important relationship with greater chances of success.
- Industry average turnaround metrics to gauge your performance
- Which sponsor companies (by size segment) are viewed as industry leading on seven performance metrics
- Business models CROs are using to differentiate themselves
- CRO views on patient recruitment delays
Service Providers will benefit from understanding competitive strategies for differentiating themselves in the crowded and competitive CRO market.
- Which attributes your peers think are most important to your customers
- The turnaround time metrics around four parts of a RFP response (submission, bid defense, award notification, contract)
- How your peers trying to differentiate themselves
- Positive Biopharma Performance
- Turnaround Metrics
- The Service Provider’s View on delays in patient recruitment, service provider selection criteria, selection criteria that is becoming more important, and service provider differentiation
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.