This report provides a head-to-head comparison European physicians’ preferences for sales rep interactions and electronic detailing (“eDetailing”). The report provides insight into physician’s informational needs, the volume and time spent during those interactions, and the value and outcomes physicians place on those interactions.
All data are reported in aggregate, across three European countries (France, Germany, and United Kingdom), and three therapeutic specialties (Cardiology, Oncology, and Respiratory/Pulmonology).
- Optimize sales strategies by understanding how physicians from different countries and specialties experience the two detail environments
- Identify possible messaging opportunities – Understand prescribers’ actual vs. desired volume of in-person and electronic details
- Make more informed resourcing decisions by measuring physician satisfaction with each medium
- Detailing Information Needs: Section outlines and ranks in order of importance the information needs that prescribers have for detail sessions, regardless of detailing medium.
- Detailing Volume and Time: Here we establish how many in-person and how many electronic detail sessions the prescribers’ experience per week; how many they believe is reasonable; how much time they dedicate to each; and how the volume and time for these sessions have changed over the past 2 years.
- Detailing Value and Outcomes: This section we present prescribers’ assessments of Value, Satisfaction, Trust, and a number of other outcome variables for both in-person and electronic detail sessions.
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.