Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
Staying up-to-date with industry practices and usage patterns in this critical stage of clinical development is essential to making informed decisions regarding your own Late Phase research, regardless of whether you work at a sponsor organization or a service provider.
This report provides an overview of current market dynamics in the Late Phase space as well as an outlook of what our survey respondents, all Late Phase decision-makers at sponsor organizations, envision the marketplace will look like in 2018.
ISR also explores the perceptions and selection of Late Phase service providers. Understanding these dynamics can help both study sponsors and CROs better evaluate their position in the marketplace and prepare for upcoming changes and new trends.
- 4-year examination of the industry’s Late Phase market dynamics (i.e. study volume, outsourcing spend)
- Average per company spend on Late Phase studies and dollar value of outsourced studies
- Criteria sponsors use to select (and disqualify) clinical service providers
- Study conduct and outsourcing penetration across 18 Late Phase study types
- Sponsor predictions and preferences for future changes in Late Phase studies
- Detailed examination of the decision-making process for Late Phase studies
For Sponsors: Evaluate your position in the marketplace and prepare for upcoming changes or new trends. Benchmark your Late Phase outsourcing practices against industry-wide trends to make more informed operational, resourcing, and financial decisions.
For Service Providers: Drive operational and Late Phase sales and marketing strategies by understanding sponsor preferences, most important service provider attributes, and reasons service providers lose bids. Develop strategies based on current trends and Late Phase study volume and outsourcing projections for the next 4 years.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.