ISR’s “2013 Service Provider Targeting and Segmentation Tool” report surveyed 392 drug development decision-makers and allows service providers to identify how their customers seek industry information and which media outlets they use.
This analysis includes the use of 135 media outlets across the following channels:
- Attendance at 37 leading conferences
- Visitation across 11 influential industry websites
- Subscriptions to 15 e-mail newsletters/newsfeeds
- Readership for 69 industry print publications
- Professional usage across 3 major social media platforms
- How biopharmaceutical industry professionals prefer to learn about innovation in the industry
- Which channels are seen as most important and most valuable, and how this will change in the future
- Biopharmaceutical attendance/visitation/readership data for 135 different media outlets
- Improve Advertising Efficiency: Reach your biopharmaceutical customers by understanding their information-seeking patters and distributing your messages through the most effective channels and outlets
- Optimize Strategic Messaging: Segment your customer communications (geographically and organizationally) to ensure delivery of an optimized message
- Preferred Ways of Learning
- Conference Attendance
- Website Visitation
- Email Newsletters and Newsfeeds Readership
- Print Publication Readership
- Social Media Usage
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.